You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, February 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [11:00am] Leap Before You Look at The Hammer Museum. FREE
3. [6:00pm] The Federal Bar 5th Anniversary Celebration.
4. [8:00pm] Bright Missiles residency at The Silverlake Lounge. FREE
5. [8:00pm] Hot Tub with Kurt and Kristen at The Virgil.
6. [8:30pm] Wild Wild Horses at The Echoplex. FREE
7. [9:30pm] Monday Night Tease burlesque revue at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [ALL DAY] Free cupcakes at Sprinkles for all Leap Day babies. FREE
10. [ALL WEEK] Long Beach Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 for a Hydrobike rental in Long Beach (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.