You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, February 4, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:30 p.m.] Free yoga classes are held at the Edendale Branch Library every Monday this month. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] New Beverly Cinema Monday Matinees presents the 1996 film Set it Off.
3. [6 p.m.] Head down to Scum and Villainy Cantina this Monday in Hollywood for a Kawaii themed game night.
4. [6 p.m.] Gay Poppers Sunset Salon Series continues at Ace Hotel Upstairs with guest Lauren Marie creating an evening of live music and art.
5. [7 p.m.] Hunnypot Live at The Mint with guest Brian Vickers. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Noisy Neighbors Comedy Show at Bar Lubitsch. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
8. [7:30 p.m.] The Aero Theatre will screen Julian Schnabel’s At Eternity’s Gate a film about Vincent van Gogh portrayed by Willem Dafoe. There will be a discussion following the screening with Willem Dafoe, moderated by Jim Hemphill.
9. [8 p.m.] Mystic Monday Comedy at Resident.
4. [10 p.m.] A Beat Lab Academy After School Special: Hip Hop Night at The Lash in DTLA.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $10 tix to Ragin Cajun Crawfish Jamboree in Redondo Beach
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar