You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Take an afternoon yoga class in beautiful Grand Park. The 45 minute workout is complimentary to the public every. After yoga, checkout the many food trucks lining the park and grab lunch al fresco style.
2. [5 p.m.] Art Stoll Uptown in Whittier. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] SoulfulofNoise @ The Blind Barber.
4. [7 p.m.] Every first and third Wednesday of the month, BEAR CITY brings free comedy and free pizza to Que Sera in Long Beach. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer Museum will host a discussion about the future of clean energy in Los Angeles. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Los Angeles premiere of MAD with Casey Jane Ellison: Mothers And Daughters at ICA LA. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Broadway Sings Disney is a powerhouse concert developed from the Walt Disney catalog’s 80-plus years of magical music. From Steamboat Willie, to Frozen’s “Let It Go,” happening at the Rockwell Table & Stage. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Geeks Who Drink pub trivia at the Scum and Villainy Tavern.
9. [8:30 p.m.] NTS Wednesday Nights at Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club meets Angel City Records 2 Room Party at Echoplex. FREE before 10 p.m.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get a FREE distillery tour and tasting at Greenbar Distillery with the promo code LAHEART.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.