You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, February 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [8:30am] Free breakfast sandwich at Top Round Roast Beef on La Brea. Ends at 10:30am. FREE
2. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday matinee series screens Spellbound.
3. [2:30pm] Fat Tuesday Parade and Celebration at Amoeba Music. FREE
4. [5:00pm] Mardi Gras soiree at Sassafras Saloon.
5. [7:00pm] Fats Waller Dance Party at The Valley Performing Arts Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Broadway Sings Disney at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] Mardi Gras dance party at The Bootleg Theater. FREE
8. [8:30pm] Comedy in English in Santa Monica. FREE
9. [9:00pm] Drennon Davis’ Imaginary Radio at The Satellite.
10. [VARIOUS] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival. Running now until February 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 to go on a food tour of Downtown Los Angeles (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.