You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [5:00pm] Free night at the Japanese American National Museum. FREE
2. [6:00pm] The DTLA Art Walk. FREE
3. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Los Angeles Scripted Comedy Festival.
5. [7:00pm] Nerd Nite Los Angeles at Busby’s East.
6. [8:00pm] DEBATE DEBATE at The Theatre at Ace Hotel
7. [8:00pm] Throwback Thursdays Screening of Millers Crossing in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] Escape Room LA: The Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar, in very limited supply!)
9. [ALL DAY] Catch the yarn bomb in Pacific Palisades to honor Women’s History Month. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. LIVE. Today through March 12.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17 tickest to Santa Anita Park’s Winner’s Circle BBQ Championship (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.