You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Descanso Gardens Cherry Blossom Festival.
2. [9:00am] Sierra Madre Wistaria Festival. FREE
3. [10:00am] The 8th annual Baby & Kidz Expo at the Pasadena Convention Center.
4. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: Abstract Sculpture by Women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel, a brand new gallery in the Arts District. FREE
5. [12:00pm] Redondo Beach Kite Festival. FREE
6. [2:00pm] PaleyFest 2016 continues with the cast and crew of Black-ish and SuperGirl.
7. [3:00pm] Changing Faces: A Crime Caper From Theatre by the Blind in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
9. [VARIOUS] Free Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at 19 SoCal locations per #WescomKindness. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. LIVE. Today through March 12.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 discount tickets to the Freestyle Festival in Long Beach on April 23-24 (via Goldstar)