You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [11:00am] Starman Remembered, a David Bowie tribue photography exhibition at the TASCHEN Gallery. Open until 7:00pm. FREE
3. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
4. [6:00pm] FLIX at FIG screens My Big Fat Greek Wedding. FREE
5. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
6. [7:30pm] PaleyFest 2016 continues with cast and crew of The Big Bang Theory.
7. [8:00pm] Web Series Unplugged at El Cid.
8. [8:30pm] Live Jazz at the Catalina Bar and Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Magma at The Regent Theatre.
10. [9:00pm] Escape Room LA: The Alchemist. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tickets to the Treat Yo’ Self Dessert Tasting Extravaganza (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter 🙂