You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 17, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] The Cahuenga Block Party will feature live music, around a dozen DJs, two music areas, outdoor lounge areas, two bars, and food trucks in a 6000 square-foot venue.
2. [9:30 a.m.] L.A. Nature Fest comes to The Natural History Museum L.A. (NHMLA) March 17-18
3. [11 a.m.] PAC-MAN and Donkey Kong fans rejoice because the Arcade Expo is returning the Museum of Pinball in Banning from March 16-18 with some 1,100 retro and modern arcade games and pinball machines.
4. [noon] The Los Angeles Zine And Art Book Bazaar taking place March 16-18 hosts over 50 indie publishers to be discovered by Angelenos as well as workshops, live performances, psychic readings and astrology charting.
5. [noon] The 2018 West Covina Cherry Blossom Festival will feature a free festival with Japanese focused demonstrations, cuisine and more. FREE
6. [ 1 p.m.] The Other Art Fair is coming the Majestic Downtown March 15-18. The one-of-a-kind art fair, will feature artwork by emerging local and international artists. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [1 p.m.] Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an epic pub crawl throughout Downtown Los Angeles,
8. [7 p.m.] As part of an ongoing 20th anniversary celebration The Getty Center will host a free Sounds of L.A. concert tonight featuring Hermanos Herrera. Free tickets (available online) are required to attend. There is also a follow up concert on Sunday. FREE
9. [various] Need more St. Patty’s day fun? Check out this list of 24 Fun Things To Do for St. Patricks Day we’ve curated! It’s an eclectic list of events that will satisfy any green wearing partygoer.
10. [various] Premiere TV festival PaleyFest LA returns to Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre March 16-25 for another year of cutting-edge programs and panels connecting television fans with the stars of their favorite shows. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.25 tix to Foodie Con 2018
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.