You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 18, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] Go Get em Tiger in Los Feliz is hosting a free cupping of their latest coffee lineup at 1 p.m. this Monday. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Players Wanted: CLUE – A Themed Game Night at Scum & Villainy Cantina.
3. [7 p.m.] Hunnypot Live at The Mint. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Jazz Mondays at Le Petit Four.
5. [7 p.m.] Sorry, Mom! Presents: CLAVVS (DJ Set & Acoustic Performance) at Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar.
6. [7 p.m.] Paint & Pint at Three Weavers in Inglewood.
7. [7:30 p.m.] There’s a free Monday Night Fiction Workshop at Beyond Baroque in Venice this Monday. The weekly workshop will be facilitated by author, screenwriter, playwright, and director Barra Grant. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] The Sunset Jam #159 at The Viper Room.
9. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
10. [various] PaleyFest returns to the Dolby Theatre March 15 – 24 for a 10-day television festival featuring stars and creators from some of your favorite TV shows. PaleyFest is a culmination of screenings, panel discussions, Q&A’s and behind-the-scenes looks of a variety of TV shows you know and love.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: $14 tix to Street Food Cinema at the Million Dollar Theatre
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar