You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [11:00am] Leap Before You Look at The Hammer Museum. FREE
3. [12:15pm] Lunchtime yoga at Grand Park. FREE
4. [3:00pm] Big Bar Presents: Toronto to London to Los Angeles Happy Hour.
5. [7:00pm] Female Frequency LA Launch Party. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Hammer Forum: What Happened Last Night? Notes from the Presidential Primary and Other Political Races. FREE.
7. [7:30pm] Laugh Out Loud Comedy Night in Westlake. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] Trivia night at Bigfoot Lodge East.
9. [VARIOUS] “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets for Los Angeles Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.