You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Nature Connects: A massive lego sculpture exhibition at the South Coast Botanic Garden.
2. [11:00am] Starman Remembered, a David Bowie tribue photography exhibition at the TASCHEN Gallery. Open until 7:00pm. FREE
3. [2:00pm & 4:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
4. [3:30pm] Barks and Books in Pasadena. Children read a book to a gentle, well-trained dog. Presented by the Pasadena Humane Society volunteers. FREE
5. [6:55pm] Guided sunset walk at Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [8:00pm] The Super Secret Comedy Show at The Lyric Theatre.
7. [8:30pm] Petite Noir at the Echoplex.
8. [8:30pm] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Sleepaway Camp comedy at the Downtown Independent. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] $0.70 Tuesdays at Hot Dog on a Stick. Special offer just for March.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.25 tickets to Dazed & Confused screening on 4/20 at The Wiltern (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.