You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 25, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] 15th Annual California’s Strongest Man Contest is back at Huntington Beach. 💪🏽 FREE
2. [10 a.m.] The 7th annual Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival returns to the desert’s famous El Paseo shopping district for three amazing days (March 24-26) of wining and dining from some of the world’s best chefs and winemakers along with a select group of the United States’ top craft brewers.
3. [11 a.m.] League of Extraordinary Mutts will be hosting an adoption dog event at Malibu Country Mart this Saturday to help lovable dogs find homes. Bonus, there will be a kissing booth with the pups.
4. [noon] Latin Food Fest in Santa Monica.
5. [noon] Rhone Rangers are stopping by Los Angeles this Saturday for a rosé seminar and VIP grand tasting experience at Civic Center Studios.
6. [7 p.m.] La La Land Gallery asked over 30 acclaimed artists (Mark Mothersbaugh, Shepard Fairey, Peter Blake, Gary Baseman) to each create a brand-new work “that elicits nothing but Pure Joy” for the new “For Goodness Sake” group show. See it IRL during the opening reception. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] The Gabba Gallery presents Seattle artist Ten Hundred’s collection of pop art titled Variegated Visions. Opening night reception is this Saturday from 7 to 11 p.m. with DJ Jonathan Williams spinning tunes and drinks sponsored by Original New York Seltzer. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] The 19th Annual Film Noir Festival at the Egyptian Theatre Hollywood will take place March 24 through April 2. Night two features a double feature of Ministry of Fear and Address Unknown.
9. [various] The 4th Annual North Hollywood CineFest starts Friday and will continue through March 30.
10. [various] PaleyFest L.A. is back March 17 through 26 with ten-days of panels bringing together actors, producers and directors of some of the most popular shows in the television and streaming content universe.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 tix to see Lionel Ritchie and Mariah Carey at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.