You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:30am] 14th Annual California’s Strongest Man Contest. FREE
2. [10:00am] Big Bunny’s Spring Fling at the LA Zoo. Goes until 4:00pm.
3. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel.FREE
4. [11:00am] Cat Art Show LA 2: The Sequel. FREE
5. [11:00am] Egg Bowl (60,000+ Easter eggs) at The Rose Bowl. FREE
6. [12:00pm] Wonder Con at the LA Convention Center.
7. [1:00pm & 3:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
8. [7:30pm] World-Champion Magician Arthur Trace at the Pasadena Conservatory of Music.
9. [8:00pm] Picture This! animated comedy show at The Virgil. FREE
10. [8:30pm] Beatles vs. Stones at Sainte Rocke in Hermosa Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save over $30 on tickets for Ghost Hunting on The Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.