You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt on the Queen Mary.
2. [10:00am] Big Bunny’s Spring Fling at the LA Zoo. Goes until 4:00pm.
3. [10:00am] Wonder Con at the LA Convention Center.
4. [11:00am] Cat Art Show LA 2: The Sequel. FREE
5. [1:00pm] Mindwebs $0.50 book fair at pehrpsace in Glendale.
6. [1:00pm & 3:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
7. [3:30pm] Bugs Bunny Cartoons at the American Cinematheque (preceded by an Easter Egg Hunt). DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [5:00pm] Wasted Afternoon Open Mic at The Silverlake Lounge. FREE
9. [7:00pm] The Rock N Roll Wrestling Bash: Exotrash at The Regent
10. [8:30pm] Cosmic Laser Concerts at the Laserium featuring Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 for movie ticket voucher for any Laemmle Theater (via Goldstar
Find more Easter Sunday to-dos by checking out our full list of 20 Terrific Things to do for Easter in Los Angeles.
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.