You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 3, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] ‘Jason Rhoades. Installations, 1994 – 2006′ at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [3 p.m.] Food Truck Night at the Aquarium of the Pacific allow guests to explore the aquarium after hours and dine on the many food truck options while enjoying DJ-spun music and virtual reality demos by special guest Matrix Arcade. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [5 p.m.] Natural History Museum’s First Fridays series continues with tonight’s edition: ‘Food: More Than a Four Letter Word’.
4. [8 p.m.] Lebowski Fest returns to Los Angeles (March 3-4) for one weekend only, The Big Lebowski fans can celebrate the cult classic film with live music, special guest appearances, costume contests and more. Check for discounted tickets on Goldstar while supplies last. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Laluzpalooza opening night at La Luz de Jesus gallery in Los Feliz. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] The Skirball will host “March Forth” an event featuring dynamic spoken word performances from female artists and musicians in celebration of Women’s History Month.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith will perform a dreamy meditative synths induced set at Los Angeles’ Union Station this Friday at 9:30 p.m. in the Historic Ticketing Hall. FREE
9. [various] Since it’s the first Friday of the month check out all the cool events happening around town including block parties and art walks for First Fridays.
10. [various] Free admission days this Friday for: Norton Simon Museum (5 to 8 p.m.), Pasadena Museum of California Art (noon to 5 pm), Long Beach Museum of Art (3 – 8 p.m.) FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Reserve $12.50 tix for Pier Party: A Memorial Weekend Party Cruise (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.