As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this (holiday) weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$9] Descanso Gardens’ Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
1. [$9] Cherry Blossom Festival at South Coast Botanic Garden. SATURDAY
3. [FREE] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith will perform a dreamy meditative synths induced set at Los Angeles’ Union Station this Friday at 9:30 p.m. in the Historic Ticketing Hall. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith will perform a dreamy meditative synths induced set at Los Angeles’ Union Station this Friday at 9:30 p.m. in the Historic Ticketing Hall. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] “Women who Shaped Pasadena” is a FREE two hour walking tour through the charming city that’s home to the Rose Parade. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] The 16th Annual Lantern Festival takes place at the Chinese American Museum. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] 626 Golden Streets. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] International Women’s Day March and Rally at City Hall. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Food Truck Night at the Aquarium of the Pacific. FRIDAY (via Goldstar)
- Lebowski Fest. FRIDAY-SATURDAY
- Tater Tots & Beer Festival at La Brea Tar Pits. SATURDAY
- Hidden Arcade party at Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. SATURDAY
- Winos Stand Up! for Planned Parenthood. SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.