You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 4, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Descanso Gardens’ Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. Time reservations are required!
2. [9:30 a.m.] 4th Annual Los Angeles IPA Festival returning to Mohawk Bend.
3. [11 a.m.] Cherry Blossom Festival at South Coast Botanic Garden.
4. [noon.] The 16th Annual Lantern Festival takes place at the Chinese American Museum. Guests will enjoy a street fair with illuminating lanterns, music, a lion dance, interactive arts & crafts, and a glow-in-the-dark dragon dance at the end of the day. FREE
5. [1 p.m.] Gabba Gallery presents Meet the Artists Saturday this March from 1 to 3 p.m. Enjoy bagels, art, and conversation with artists Jeffrey Sklan, Christopher James, Spacegoth (TBC), 8333 and curators Jason Ostro and Elena Jacobson. FREE
6. [2 p.m.] Free public star party at Griffith Observatory. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] “Women who Shaped Pasadena” is a FREE two hour walking tour through the charming city that’s home to the Rose Parade. The purpose is to shine a light on the many fascinating women who helped form Pasadena from artists, botanists, entrepreneurs, politicians and revolutionaries. FREE
8. [7 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show with David Spade, Kevin Nealon, Iliza Shlesinger, Michael Rosenbaum and guests. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Lebowski Fest returns to Los Angeles (March 3-4) for one weekend only, The Big Lebowski fans can celebrate the cult classic film with live music, special guest appearances, costume contests and more.
10. [9 p.m.] Playboy is hosting a Hidden Arcade party at Think Tank Gallery in DTLA.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $36 for the L.A. Taco & Beer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.