You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 31, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
2. [5:00pm] Free Drink at Pattern Bar courtesy of Roo.
3. [6:00pm] Pop-Up Body Art Show at Soho Design House. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Bite of the Beast monthly dinner at Locanda del Lago in Santa Monica.
5. [7:00pm] Why There Are Words Visits L.A at The Continental Club. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursdays screening of The Godfather Part II DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] Prufrock Party at The Regent as part of AWP. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Stand-up comedy with Dane Cook, Marc Maron, Harland Williams, Adam Ray & More at The Comedy Store. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] Second City’s Candidate Confessions: A 2016 Cabaret. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:00pm] Quantic live at El Rey. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tix for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach April 15-17 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.