You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00pm] Artists & Fleas in Venice. FREE
2. [12:00pm] 15th annual Los Angeles Lantern Festival. FREE
3. [4:00pm] Griffith Park Tea House welcoming event and sunset concert at San Pedro’s Knoll Hill Park. FREE
4. [6:30pm] Yung Jake screening: It’s Wet.
5. [8:00pm] Punch Drunk Love screening with live orchestra at Ace Hotel Theatre.
6. [8:00pm] Binge-Worthy Journalism: Serial Podcast Creators Live Talk at Valley Performing Arts Center.
7. [8:00pm] Long Beach Symphony performs Bach & Mahler. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] Depeche Mode Mashup Night at the Echoplex.
9. [9:00pm] Gin Blossoms at The Canyon. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [10:00pm] Quiet Clubbing: All Night Dance Party with Three DJs and Wireless Headphones.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 discount movie voucher at Laemmle Theatres (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.