You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] CicLAvia comes to The Valley. FREE
2. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
3. [11:00am] L.A. Zine Fest. FREE
4. [11:00am] Art & Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at LACMA. FREE (registration required)
5. [1:00pm] Pinocchio: The Musical at The Little Theater in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [3:00pm] Esters Wine Shop Sunday Tastings: Old World vs. New World.
7. [4:30pm] Le Salon de Musiques Presents Neo-Romantic Composers, Champagne and High Tea at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
8. [5:00pm] All-you-can-eat chicken night at A-Frame for $23.
9. [7:00pm] Heidi Fleiss Feast presented by Los Angeles Eats Itself.
10. [9:00pm] Gin Blossoms at the Saban Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 discount tickets to Chamber Music Nights With Wine Tasting at Walt Disney Concert Hall on April 12 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.