You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] FantaSea Magic Festival at The Queen Mary
2. [10:00am] The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire
3. [10:00am] LA Times Festival of Books (Rain or shine) FREE
4. [10:00am] Eco Car Expo in Mar Vista. FREE
5. [11:00am] Artisanal LA at The Reef in DTLA.
6. [3:00pm] Great Opera Choruses returns to the Valley Performing Arts Center. FREE
7. [6:00pm] Smiths/Morrissey Convention Weekend.
8. [7:00pm] Cosmic Concerts at The Laserium. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] Weirdo Night! at El Cid. FREE
10. [?????] Noise in the Hood Underground Music Festival 2016.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 to see Bone Thugs-N-Harmony at The Novo by Microsoft (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.