You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] LACMA matinee screening of Shanghai Express.
2. [6 p.m.] K.Flay performs at Amoeba Hollywood to celebrate her new album release.
3. [7 p.m.] Colors Comedy at Los Globos.
5. [8 p.m.] The Lincoln presents For the Record, a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Soul & Funk with DJ Jordan Blackmon (Toro y Moi guitarist). FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Play Indiana Jones for a day with Escape Room LA: The Cavern. Find clues and solve puzzles to get your hands on a lost civilization’s ancient treasures hundreds of feet below Downtown Los Angeles! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] The Legend of Georgia McBride at Geffen Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCB Franklin.
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Autry Museum of the American West.
10. [various] Check out The Portals Project at Grand Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix for the Santa Anita Carnival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.