You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, April 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [10:00am] Canstruction LA. FREE
3. [10:00am] Dinosaurs: Unextinct at the L.A. Zoo.
4. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Odd Nights At The Autry. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Opening reception for M. Lamar’s Funeral Doom Spiritual at USC Libraries. FREE
7. [7:30pm] Joshua Silverstein’s Tell Me I’m Pretty at the Bootleg Theatre.
8. [7:30pm] Noir City Hollywood: The 18th Annual Los Angeles Film Noir Festival (opening night).
9. [9:30pm] Clifton’s at Night. FREE
10. [ALL DAY] Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
DEAL OF THE DAY: $21.60 for Disney on Ice at The Long Beach Arena (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.