As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
10 Under $10
1. [$8.50] Cosmic Concerts at The Laserium. Discount available for select showings. (Friday-Sunday*)
2. [$8.50] Noir City Hollywood double feature: All My Sons & Take One False Step (Saturday*)
3. [$8.00] Earth Day Party at The Center for the Arts in Eagle Rock (Sunday)
4. [FREE] Odd Night at The Autry (Friday)
5. [FREE] The Great Los Angeles River Cleanup (Saturday)
6. [FREE] Record Store Day in Los Angeles (Saturday)
7. [FREE] Rendezvous Artisan Market at The Santa Monica Museum of Flying (Saturday-Sunday)
8. [FREE] Downtown Burbank Arts Festival (Saturday-Sunday)
9. [FREE] Ranger Ernie 8-mile group hike to Griffith Observatory (Sunday)
10. [FREE] Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction at The Virgil (Sunday)
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach (Friday-Sunday)
- The Jungle Book in 3-D at El Capitan (Friday-Sunday*)
- Harry Potter Rollerskating Night (Saturday)
- Shakespeare Day at The Huntington Library (Saturday)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony at The Novo (Sunday*)
*Discount tickets available only via Goldstar affiliate links provided. Tickets available while supplies last.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.