You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 17, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Ale Academy Beer and Cheese Edition at Angel City Brewery.
2. [7:30 p.m.] CalArts Soundstream 2017 at Troubadour. FREE
3. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
4. [8 p.m.] Head to iOWest for Queer Window, a variety show where performers take a deep dive into the past and the present of the LGBTQ community and culture.
5. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Oscar-nominated composer Jóhann Jóhannsson will be leading a performance at the Disney Concert Hall on Monday.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Rob Bell and Pete Holmes at Largo.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Still Life, a drama written by Academy Award-winning screenwriter Alexander Dinelaris, is now playing onstage at The MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [11 p.m.] Lauren Lapkus and Laura Willcox present: Lapcox at UCB Franklin.
10. [various] Check out The Portals Project at Grand Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 to see La La Land in concert at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.