You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [5:00pm] Get $1 drinks at seven L.A. bars for Tax Day.
3. [5:00pm] Sing for your Supper, Free Burgers At The Hard Rock Cafe
4. [7:00pm] Ale Academy XII: Malt – The Sweet Stuff, at Angel City Brewery.
5. [7:30pm] That’s Gold comedy at The Bootleg. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Side Street / Dr. Broadway at Noir City Hollywood Festival.
7. [8:00pm] Hot Tub With Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
8. [8:00pm] An evening of Jazz with Sunnie Paxson at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] Live Talk with Colm Tóibín, the author of Brooklyn, at the Ann & Jerry Moss Theater in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [10:o0pm] Round 2 Stand Up Comedy at El Cid
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17 for Chamber Music Nights With Wine Tasting at Walt Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.