You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:00pm] Nerdist Open Mic Night. FREE
2. [6:00pm] BBQ, Blues & Brews Night at Baltaire.
3. [7:00pm] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery
4. [8:00pm] Mostly Musicals at The E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:00pm] The Moth GrandSLAM at The Echoplex.
6. [8:00pm] Live blues by Peter Anderson Band at The Moose Lodge in Burbank. FREE
7. [8:00pm] Coyote with King Neptune at The Hi Hat.
8. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Restaurant Week.
9. [VARIOUS] 32nd annual Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival.
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 for the Long Beach Taco & Beer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.