You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County welcomes the traveling exhibition Antarctic Dinosaurs to Southern California from April 3, 2019 through January 5, 2020.
2. [10 a.m.] April 3 is National Boysenberry Day and Knott’s Berry Farm is throwing a Boysenberry Festival complete with food and live shows.
3. [10 a.m.] Museum of Illusions has recently launched a brand new experience. Guests can walk through eye popping 3D exhibits inspired by cartoons, art, current events, pop culture and more. The museum is open daily.
4. [4 p.m.] Mr. Goodboy brings their handbuilt record cart to the Mezzanine in Best Girl. This ‘traveling vinyl pop-up store’ features a selection of handpicked vinyl by some of the best record shops on the planet.
5. [7 p.m.] Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month, BEAR CITY brings free comedy and free pizza to Que Sera in Long Beach. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] This Wednesday night is Drag Queen Bingo at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood. It’s a comedic event featuring transgender hosts, celebrity guests, and fabulous prizes.
7. [7 p.m.] The Moth & The Flame play the Moroccan Lounge.
8. [8 p.m.] Grand Central Market will host a trivia night on the Broadway side of the open air market at 8 p.m.
9. [various] The Egg House visits Los Angeles March 20 – April 28 for an egg-themed, 12,000-square-foot pop-up multi-sensory experience showcasing a series of installations and activations around egg themed creations. Open Wednesday through Sunday.
10. [various] The 21st Annual NOIR CITY: HOLLYWOOD film festival returns to the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood for 10 nights (March 29-April 7) featuring films from this exciting artistic era.
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $8 tix to Eat|See|Hear in Chinatown
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar