You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [9:30am] Free day at The Natural History Museum. FREE
2. [9:30am] Free day at the La Brea Tar Pits Page Museum. FREE
3. [5:30pm] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum.
4. [7:30pm] Comedy Night at The Best Fish Taco in Ensenada. FREE
5. [7:30pm] The Crest Theatre in Westwood will celebrate the 100th birthday of Gregory Peck by screening To Kill A Mockingbird.
6. [8:00pm] Improvised Shakespeare Co. at The Largo.
7. [8:00pm] A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder at The Ahmanson Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:00pm] JustJenny presents local vibes at Los Globos.
9. [8:30pm] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque With Dirty Little Secrets. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] Beverly Hills Culinary Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 for a CityRace urban scavenger hunt in Santa Monica (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.