You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, May 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Bug Fair at the Natural History Museum.
2. [10 a.m.] 33rd Annual California Strawberry Festival Returns to Oxnard.
3. [10 a.m.] The Beverly Hills artSHOW. FREE
4. [noon] This Modern Life, a Design Field Day at Helms Bakery District. FREE
5. [noon] First Annual Wasteland Car Show. FREE
6. [1 p.m.] Rioja Wine and Tapas Festival at Union Station.
7. [2 p.m. & 8 p.m] LeAnn Rimes at La Mirada. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [5:30 p.m.] Labyrinth screens at Eat See Hear Pasadena. FREE
9. [6 p.m.] Saturdays Off the 405 at The Getty. FREE
10. [ALL DAY] Free rides start on the brand new Expo Line extension plus public station celebrations. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Dwell on Design at the L.A. Convention Center
$35 $10 (via Goldstar)