You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, May 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Bug Fair at the Natural History Museum.
2. [10 a.m.] 33rd Annual California Strawberry Festival Returns to Oxnard.
3. [10 a.m.] The Beverly Hills artSHOW. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] Heritage of Aloha Festival. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] Los Angeles Ultimate Women’s Expo.
6. [noon] Venice Family Clinic Art Walk & Auctions.
7. [1 p.m.] ‘Kimchi and Weiners’ Party Upstairs at The Ace Hotel.
8. [1 p.m.] Sunday Funday Boozy Brunch Bingo.
9. [4 p.m] Waisted Afternoon open mic at The Silverlake Lounge.
10. [ALL DAY] Go explore of one L.A.’s many free art galleries. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Dwell on Design at the L.A. Convention Center
$35 $10 (via Goldstar)