You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 23, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [3 p.m.] Free Tasti D-Lite for moms in Santa Monica.
2. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery
3. [7 p.m.] Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival.
4. [7 p.m.] Time Out Los Angeles Bar Awards.
5. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] Live Jazz at The Catalina Bar and Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] So, You Do Comedy…? with guest David Koechner at UCB Sunset.
8. [9 p.m] The Goddamn Comedy Jam w/ Dane Cook, Erik Griffin, Ali Wong, and Dan St. Germain. (via Ticketfly)
9. [10 p.m.] Round 2 Stand-Up Comedy at El Cid.
10. [ALL DAY] Go to one of L.A.’s 10 Best Rooftop Bars.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get tickets to the The LA WineFest for
$79 $50 (via Goldstar)