You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Free museum days at Autry Museum and LACMA. FREE
2. [5:30p.m.] Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum.
3. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens.
7. [6 p.m.] Blondfire live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
8. [7 p.m.] Game Grumps live at The Regent Theater.
4. [7:50 p.m.] Guided sunset walk at the Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [10 p.m.] Acoustic as FOLK at Salvage. FREE
6. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Cavern. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [all day] Try one of 17 Best Spots For Taco Tuesday Deals in Los Angeles.
10. [all day] Sanrio Take Over at Plan Check Kitchen + Bar.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for the Sound of Music Sing-Along at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)