You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] The Skirball Cultural Center is hosting Make Music Day at the museum in conjunction with an international celebration encompassing more than 700 cities and 120 countries around the world. The festival is also part of the citywide celebration, Make Music Los Angeles.
2. [5 p.m.] Designed for participants to explore Culver City, the 6th Annual Spiked Lemonade Tasting event provides folks with ‘passports’ to be used for redeeming lemonades at different stops in the city. With historic buildings, boutiques, theaters, galleries and unique restaurants Downtown Culver City is a hidden gem in Los Angeles just waiting to be discovered and this Wednesday you can do it with lots of free lemonade. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] FLIXatFIG free movie night: Despicable Me. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Korn at The Forum. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m] The Super Serious Show is a comedy event produced by CleftClips featuring both established and up-and-coming talent performing an array of stand-up, sketch and musical comedy. Happening at The Virgil.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Free mind and meditation workshop at The Art of Living Los Angeles. FREE
7. [7:30 p.m.] King Crimson at The Greek.
8. [8 p.m.] The Los Angeles Conservancy presents Last Remaining Seats featuring classic film screenings in Downtown Los Angeles’ vintage movie palaces. The series continues with Wings (1927) at The Theatre at Ace Hotel in Downtown L.A.
9. [8 p.m.] The Improvised Shakespeare Co. at Largo.
10. [various Los Angeles Beer Week (June 17-25) is back! Now in its ninth year the week will feature dozens of beer-centric events over nine days in numerous locations all over the Southland.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12 for Gershwin Under the Stars at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.