You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Lunchtime yoga retreat in Grand Park. FREE
2. [3 p.m.] LA Design Festival DTLA Restaurant Tour
3. [5:30 p.m.] Belmont Shore Stroll and Savor.
4. [6 p.m.] Taste of Downtown Long Beach.
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Crest Celebrates the 110th birthday of Billy Wilder with a screening of Double Indemnity.
6. [8 p.m.] Last Remaining Seats screens Double Indemnity at Theatre at Ace Hotel.
7. [8 p.m.] Sarah Silverman & Friends at Largo. (via Ticketfly)
8. [10 p.m.] The Toxic Avenger Rock Musical. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Celebrate LA Beer Week through June 26.
10. [various] Hollywood Fringe Festival
DEAL OF THE DAY: 50% off the Midsummer Scream Halloween Fest (via Goldstar)