You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, June 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum.
2. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens.
3. [8 p.m.] Moonlight Movies on the Beach screens Pretty in Pink. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Parks after Dark at Vincent Lugo Park. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Moth live storytelling event at Los Globos. (via Ticketfly)
6. [7:30 p.m.] Omo Child: The River and the Bush at Skirball Cultural Center.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Matewan at The Hammer Museum. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Prince Tribute Show at Echoplex. (via Ticketfly)
10. [various] 10 Super Geeky Ways to Have a Good Time in Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7.50 tix to Outfest: L.A.’s LGBT Film Festival (via Goldstar)