You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday June 5, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] Celebrate the glories of Los Angeles art with Made in L.A. at the Hammer in Westwood. On view now till September 2, 2018. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Spotlight’s 30th Anniversary Grand Finale at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
3. [7 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre with Moonlight on Tuesday evening.
4. [7 p.m.] Mr. C’s Poolside Cinema is back for the fifth year in a row. From June 5 through August 28 Angelenos can indulge in a luxury outdoor movie experience by the pool with a Cipriani menu, classic movie snacks and mini bottles of Moët & Chandon Champagne. Almost Famous will be screening during the kickoff night.
5. [8 p.m.] See Tom Hanks as Sir John Flastaff in Shakespeare’s Henry IV in a truly unique setting, the Japanese Garden on the West Los Angeles VA Campus from June 5 through July 1, 2018.
6. [9 p.m.] Jam Session at the Blue Whale.
8. [various] It’s Rhône Valley Vineyards Restaurant Weeks in L.A. from June 4-18. Participating restaurants include 71 Above, Kali, Nomad, Redbird, Spring and more. Each will highlight Rhône Valley wines by the glass, in flights and in pairings for the two weeks.
9. [various] It’s officially Negroni Week (June 4-10) enjoy spins on the Negroni from L.A. bars, Negroni specials, Negroni parties and more. The week is dedicated to raising money for a variety of causes through Negroni purchases by the public so drink up!
10. [various] June is California Avocado Month and Grand Central Market in DTLA is the place to be for all things avocado. A select group of chefs have rolled out avocado inspired offerings on their menu just for the month.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to KROQ presents Nineties by Nature (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.