You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, June 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Nerdist Open Mic Night. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] Wilhoite’s Living Room at The E Spot Lounge. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold comedy show at the Bootleg Theatre. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
6. [8 p.m] Funny Therapy at The Main Stage at iO West Theater.
7. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia at The Red Lion Tavern.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Franky Flowers Monday night residency at The Echo. FREE
9.[10:30 p.m.] The UCB 3-on-3 Tournament.
10. [all day] Visit the Bradbury Building. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $13 on tickets to the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl June 11-12 (via Goldstar)