You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, June 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Second Annual Los Angeles Bread Festival at Grand Central Market. FREE
2. [9 a.m.] Coast Open Streets Event by Metro Santa Monica
3. [10 a.m.] Urban Air Market Comes to DTLA’s Historic Core. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] Power-Con: A He-Man and She-Ra Toy & Comic Book Convention
5. [10 a.m.] San Pedro Shred: Festival of Skate 2016
6. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
7. [1 p.m] Los Angeles Taste of the Nation Comes to Culver City.
8. [2 p.m.] Dog Film Festival.
9. [5 p.m.] Lincoln Park Theatre Festival at Plaza de la Raza. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:30 p.m.] Magician Simon Coronel at the McCadden Place Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $25 on the Long Beach Taco & Beer Festival (via Goldstar)