You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, June 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Second Annual Los Angeles Bread Festival at Grand Central Market. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Power-Con: A He-Man and She-Ra Toy & Comic Book Convention
3. [11 a.m.] The Long Beach Vegan Food and Music Festival.
4. [1 p.m] ShipKicker Country Music Festival at The Queen Mary.
5. [2 + 8 p.m.] Last Remaining Seats screens Top Gun The Los Angeles Theatre.
6. [3 p.m.] Dog Film Festival Tea Pooch Party.
7. [5:30 p.m.] Eat|See|Hear screens Ferris Bueller’s Day Off in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7:30 p.m.] KCRW Summer Nights at One Colorado in Pasadena. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Lincoln Park Theatre Festival at Plaza de la Raza. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [all day] Visit one of L.A.’s best rooftop bars.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $26 on comedian Chris Tucker at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center (via Goldstar)