You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
2. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens features world music and dance performances in a gorgeous garden setting every Tuesday from June 7 to July 26 from 6-7 p.m.
3. [7 p.m.] Vice Principals pre-HBO premiere screening at The Regent. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery in Studio City is hosting free summer screenings every Tuesday. Kicking off the series is Sixteen Candles. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Moonlight Movies on the Beach screenings take place at Granada Beach in Belmont Shore. This week it’s Jaws. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Tony award winning musical Grey Gardens has performances all week at the Ahmanson Theatre.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [9 p.m.] Sleepaway Camp 3-year anniversary comedy show. FREE
8. [9:30 p.m.] Play Indiana Jones for a day with Escape Room LA: The Cavern. Find clues and solve puzzles to get your hands on a lost civilization’s ancient treasures hundreds of feet below Downtown Los Angeles! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Free museum days at LACMA and The Autry.
10. [various] View the new exhibition dedicated to Pterosaurs, a species of giant flying dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for Romeo & Juliet: Love is a Battlefield, Vol. 2 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.