You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] $0.50 admission to the Santa Monica History Museum to celebrate the 141st anniversary of the city of Santa Monica.
2. [12:15 p.m.] Get your sun salutations on during Grand Park’s lunch time yoga class stop by at 12:15 p.m. yoga runs till 1 p.m. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare takes over Griffith Park with free donation-based shows, this weeks performance of Richard III runs Wednesday through Sunday. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] Zocalo Public Square: Is South L.A. an Urban Success Story? FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea will host performances of Othello at Valley Park on Wednesday. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Vinoteque on Melrose hosts a trivia night on their patio every Wednesday at 8p.m. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Monkey Town is a pop-up dinner series with an immersive 27-foot video installation cube in which you will dine inside of on a 5-course meal prepared by chef Nick Montgomery of Osso.
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club presents Reggae Meets Africa at Echoplex. (via Ticketfly)
10. [various] View the new exhibition dedicated to Pterosaurs, a species of giant flying dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for The Hip Hop Nutcracker at The Saban Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.