You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, July 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [3 p.m.] National Park Rangers will lead a Pokémon Go walk at Marsh Park. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Odd Nights at The Autry features a collection of over 200 vendors, 20 gourmet food trucks, a beer garden, custom handmade treasures and live entertainment. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] East LA Meets Napa will feature some of the city’s best Latino food and wine from over 35 local chefs, eateries and Napa Valley wineries, as well as live music.
4. [7 p.m.] Barnsdall Art Park’s Breaking Convention Summer Soiree will feature a live art installation by Aaron Axelrod, live music and food curated by executive chefs from Terrine, Faith & Flower, Hanjip, and Viviane!
5. [7 p.m.] World Championship of the Performing Arts. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare takes over Griffith Park with free donation-based shows, this weeks performance of Richard III runs Wednesday through Sunday. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema screens Cool Hand Luke at One Colorado. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Westfield Summertime Cinema at Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks will screen Zootopia. Seating starts at 6 p.m. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Union Station 360° will take viewers on an interactive journey through the culture of Los Angeles via a series of cinemagraphs projected on a 30-foot-high sphere that will broadcast hypnotic soundscapes and can respond to viewers movements.
10. [9 p.m.] Red Bull Music Academy: United States of Bass.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix for Eat|See|Hear at Griffith Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.