You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 17, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold – A Free Comedy Show hosted by Karl Hess & Nick Rutherford at the Bootleg Theatre. FREE
2. [8 p.m.] Bloody Death Skull Monday night residency at Echoplex.
3. [8 p.m.] Alcove in Los Feliz host free movie screenings on the third Monday of each month from now till October. Snag a table and order some themed out cocktails from Big Bar and bites from Alcove as you watch a movie on a 17ft screen, in the garden patio. This month they will screen the radically hilarious Wayne’s World.
4. [8 p.m.] The team from Smoke and Mirrors aims to add a little razzle-dazzle to your Monday monotony by showcasing a rotating cast of award-winning magicians at The Santa Monica Playhouse. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:30 p.m.] Soul Nite at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
6. [8:30 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
7. [9 p.m.] Live Band Karaoke at Golden Road Brewery.
8. [9 p.m.] THE FLOOR Improv Night 9 Year Anniversary at Los Globos.
9. [9:30 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] dineL.A. returns for summer with 15-days of celebrating Los Angeles restaurant culture from July 14 to 28. Angelenos and visitors alike will have the opportunity to enjoy prix-fixe menus from more than 300 of the city’s best eateries for special prices. Checkout our post The Best dineL.A. Menus for Summer 2017 (according to We Like L.A.) use it as a guide to your dineL.A. adventures.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $32 to see Incubus + Jimmy Eat World at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.