You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 19, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] The Yamashiro Farmers Market returns with its signature nighttime market perched high atop the Hollywood hill. Yamashiro has one of the best views in Los Angeles and each Wednesday evening they host food trucks, farm fresh produce booths, wine, fresh baked goods, flowers and more.
2. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea returns with free performances for the summer. This Wednesday they’ll be performing The Taming of the Shrew at Schabarum Regional Park in Rowland Heights . While admission is free encourage donations to help support the play. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Alcoholic Boba Night at Seven Bar Lounge.
4. [7:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. presents ‘Melrose Rooftop Cinema’ in West Hollywood featuring sweeping city views, modern Asian cuisine and an outdoor movie experience every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening through August 30. The series continues this week with La La Land.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Gin Blossoms with Letters to Cleo at The Grove Summer Concert Series. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] 2CELLOS at The Greek.
6. [8 p.m.] The Music Behind “Stranger Things” at the Grammy Museum.
7. [8 p.m.] King of the Yees at the Kirk Douglas Theatre in Culver City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] Club Dramarama at the Girl at the White Horse.
10. [various] dineL.A. returns for summer with 15-days of celebrating Los Angeles restaurant culture from July 14 to 28. Angelenos and visitors alike will have the opportunity to enjoy prix-fixe menus from more than 300 of the city’s best eateries for special prices. Checkout our post The Best dineL.A. Menus for Summer 2017 (according to We Like L.A.) use it as a guide to your dineL.A. adventures.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17.50 for a Labyrinth ‘Quote-Along’ at the Ace Hotel Theatre (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.