You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, July 21, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Delicious Little Tokyo 2018 (July 20-21) is a food and drink event taking place on the streets of Little Tokyo, from local establishments.
2. [2 p.m.] Come share your voice at Big Sing California, a choral concert broadcast across the state along with choirs from San Francisco and more during a simultaneous performance. The Los Angeles edition will take place at The Walt Disney Concert Hall. FREE
3. [2 p.m.] Bergamot’s annual Summer Celebration will feature 20+ art exhibitions, live music, delicious food and drinks and more. FREE
4. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market returns for three nights of deliciousness at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia.
5. [5 p.m.] The South Pasadena Summer Arts Crawl is an all ages free evening event featuring gallery exhibitions, art activities, live music, open houses, food and drink specials, and more along Mission Street and the South Pasadena business district. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] Composers and filmmakers create scores to be performed live at the 5th annual Los Angeles Live Score Film Festival at Barnsdall Art Park’s Gallery Theatre.
7. [6:30 p.m.] . PLAYDATE 2018 is an after-hours adult night that supports the Kidspace Children’s Museum, a non-profit organization. The evening will include cocktails, food and access to the museum’s various exhibits. All funds raised will benefit Kidspace’s educational programs, summer camps and free family nights.
8. [7 p.m.] Pop Saturdays, a summer series off free concerts taking place at Marina del Rey’s Burton Chace Park kicks off with R&B artist Lalah Hathaway. FREE
9. [7 p.m.] HUSHfest the all-ages Silent Disco dance party will take place on the Santa Monica Pier this weekend with a Daft Punk vs P-Funk vs G-Funk theme.
10. [8 p.m.] As part of their summer line-up, the Hollywood Bowl is hosting a rendition of the thrilling cult classic Jaws for two nights on July 20 and 21.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to see The Decemberists at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.