You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, July 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] DTLA First Sundays at Redline.
2. [1 p.m.] Angel City Brewery’s ‘Merica Fest. FREE
3. [2 p.m.] Subtract at the Pier.
4. [3 p.m.] Grand Performances with Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band. FREE
5. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
6. [7 p.m.] Clifton’s 1940’s USO Tribute Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in The Park: Richard III at Griffith Park. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] Prince double-feature tribute at the Aero Theater in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [all day] Anime Expo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount admission to the Long Beach BBQ Festival (via Goldstar)