You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:oo a.m] Celebrate July 4 at Theatricum Botanicum’s 2nd annual ‘Old Fashioned Barn Dance and Barbeque’
2. [noon] 4th of July Celebration at Expo Park’s South Lawn. FREE
3. [1:oo p.m] 68th Annual Pacific Palisades 4th of July Parade & Fireworks Show. FREE
4. [2:oo p.m] 4th of July Block Party at Grand Park and The Music Center. FREE
5. [2:oo p.m] Redondo Beach Celebration / Fireworks at Seaside Lagoon.
6. [2:oo p.m] The Queen Mary Hosts An All-American 4th of July Party.
7. [2:oo p.m] AmericaFest at The Rose Bowl, the largest fireworks show in SoCal!
10. [4:3o p.m] 4th of July Festival & Luau at CBS Studios.
8. [6:oo p.m] July 4th Extravaganza Concert and Fireworks in Woodland Hills. FREE
9. [8:oo p.m] Kaboom! Motocross, Monster Trucks and Fireworks at Fairplex in Pomona For the 4th of July
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount admission to the Long Beach BBQ Festival (via Goldstar)