You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, August 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] One of the Nice Ones at Atwater Village Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil featuring a lineup that includes Megan Gailey, Mike Lawrence, John McKay, Jordan Temple and Emma Willmann.
3. [7 p.m] Game night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] An Evening of Classic Broadway at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia at Red Lion Tavern.
6. [8 p.m.] Live blues with The Pete Anderson Band at Burbank Moose Lodge. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Malibu Rocks Hollywood at Lucky Strike Live. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
9. [9 p.m.] Zipper Club August Residency at The Satellite. FREE
10. [10 p.m.] Comedy Confessional at El Cid. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Special $50 pre-sale for Cirque du Soleil’s TORUK at Staples Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.