You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, September 15, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [10 a.m.] The 3rd annual Westchester Arts & Music (WAM) Block Party will feature succulent planting, garden tours, face painting, and a petting zoo for FREE.
3. [10 a.m.] The L.A. County Fair returns to Pomona for a enormous assortment of activities, musical performances, food and beverage offerings, and more. The fair runs through September 23. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [11 a.m.] Man’s best friend finally has an art exhibit made just for them! dOGUMENTA LA is a free, dog-friendly art show hosted over two consecutive weekends (September 14-16 & 21-23) at FIGat7th in Downtown L.A. FREE
5. [noon] Vintage Vibe Festival features throwback tunes plus vintage activities, including pin-up shoots, retro video games, and classic/iconic movie cars. Check for discounted ticketed before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [noon] Check out Cine Sin Frontera, a selection of highlights from the Morelia International Film Festival at the Vincent Price Art Museum with music and more this Saturday.
7. [1 p.m.] a Plaza de Cultura y Artes will host Los Angeles Taco Takeover where local restaurants compete to win your vote as you indulge in tacos and Latin-inspired dishes, as well as Cuervo Tradicional cocktails made by local bartenders. Check for discounted ticketed before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
8. [3 p.m.] Enjoy the Open Arts and Music Festival in Glendale. This festival includes live performances, a marketplace, art, and much more. FREE
9. [3:30 p.m.] Come enjoy the 2018 Rosemead Moon Festival, a celebration that sees Valley Blvd. close down for over 110 vendors, live performances, games and more. FREE
10. [5 p.m.] This Saturday the City of Los Angeles and Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez present ¡EL GRITO!, a free arts and music festival to kickoff Los Angeles’ Latino Heritage Month. The event features Latino artists and entertainers, food trucks, a reggaeton silent disco, and a crafts fair with some 60 vendors. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $6.50 tix to the LA County Fair (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.